Since 1986, Bruce has been an expert in managing the development of web database and client-server applications using HTML, XML, Active Server Pages with SQL Server and Oracle. His successful projects include the NATO Summit Management System, Federal Advisory Committee Act System, National Technology Transfer Advancement Act System, Exxon Oil Spill System and the Mobil Mariner project.
He is president of the Institute of Database Developers
, past-president of the Washington Area Visual Interdev User Group, past-president of the Mid-Atlantic Access User Group and past-president of the Potomac Area FoxPro User Group.
Bruce is a partner in the cloud computing company XaaS, Inc. He is project manager for 32 federal government systems and manages the secure environment for DataCall Systems and FIDO.gov.
Bruce recieved his B.S. from Georgia Institute of Technology in Industrial Management
Network and System Engineer
Ken is a senior technical manager and consultant with diversified technology skills. He has a broad knowledge in information systems technology, project management, communication and organization, recruitment, training and management of technical staffs. His technical skill include :
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008R2 implemenetation
- Active Directory design and management including Group Policy
- Implementation and management of Linux operating systems from Red Hat and Ubuntu
- Virtualization technologys including Vmware ESX, ESXi, Vmsphere, and Hyper-V
- Security technologies from Cisco, Sonicwall, and Juniper
- VOIP technologies from Shoretel and Avaya
- Cisco switch, router, and wireless platform
- IP V4 and IP V6 routing
- Storage Area network technologies from EMC Clarion, Dell, and HP
- Implementation experience of CRM and ERP applications
- Implementation and management of Microsoft SQL Server
Ken received a B.S. from Georgia Institute of Technology and a M.B.A from Georgia State University